Advanced Diploma is the next step after diploma, covering more complex work and
helping to develop your supervisory abilities.
The achievement of this aim requires that the following general objectives of this qualification are met:
To achieve the qualification, learners must be successful in the assessment for 2 core unit and 1 optional units.
- 301 Develop designs amd test software components(GOLA or Paper and PA)
- 306 Requirements analysis and systems specification (PA)
- 046 Designing and creating advanced web sites (PA)
- 310 Develop software using SQL (Structured Query Language) (PA)
Aim of the qualification
This qualification was developed to keep pace with the fast changing information technology sector and for candidates who
- to develop the skills required to plan for, investigate and document customer
requirements and produce a requirements definition for the implementation of an
Information Technology solution
- to develop their skills in writing computer programs in a specific language
- career progression within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
The aims of this qualification are to:
- Meet the needs of candidates who work or want to work as Software Developer professionals in the
ICT and other sectors
- Allow candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and or career
progression in the sector
- Minimum after diploma
- All new students are required to register within a designated period. Late registration will not be
- Must attend the class 90% and pass the practical test
- 12month to complete for advanced diploma course
*arrangement under schedule
- Flexible Timetable!
- Installment Scheme Available!
- Can study & work simultaneously!
- Internationally recognized qualifications!
*The college reserves the right to make any appropriate changes