Advanced Diploma is the next step after level 2, covering more complex work and helping to develop your supervisory abilities.
The achievement of this aim requires that the following general objectives of this qualification are met:
1. Learners want to expand their knowledge and experience.
2. Providing support to users, installing and maintaining computer systems, move
on to more complex work and develop their supervisory abilities.
3. As an IT professional, you’re likely to be in a supervisory or management role
and looking to advance even further in your career.
4. Responsible for deciding which programs best meet the customer’s need,
implementing the solution and making sure the systems run smoothly on a day
to day basis
5. Broaden your achievements be involved in supervising others and taking on
more complex work
IVQ Advanced Diploma in IT Systems Support
To achieve the qualification, learners must be successful in the assessment
for 1 core unit and 4 optional units.
- 502 Customer support provision 3 ( PA )
- 503 Install, configure and integrate networked hardware and software ( GOLA or Paper and PA
- 506 ICT Systems and network management ( PA )
- 510 Maintain ICT equipments and systems ( PA )
- 511 Implementing an ICT systems security policy ( PA )
Aim of the qualification
This qualification was developed to keep pace with the fast changing information technology sector and
for candidates who
- To install, maintain, develop and support ICT systems
- Career progression within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry
The aims of this qualification are to:
- Meet the needs of candidates who work or want to work as IT systems support professionals in the ICT and other sectors
- Allow candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and or career progression in the sector
- Minimum after diploma
- All new students are required to register within a designated period. Late registration will not be considered.
- Must attend the class 90% and pass the practical test
- 12month to complete for advanced diploma course
*arrangement under schedule
- Flexible Timetable!
- Installment Scheme Available!
- Can study & work simultaneously!
- Internationally recognized qualifications!
*The college reserves the right to make any appropriate changes