Certificate in IT Systems Support is ideal for learners who are just starting out or are new
to the subject area.
The achievement of this aim requires that the following general objectives of this qualification are met:
1. To meets the needs of candidate who want or work to work as systems support professionals in the
ICT progression within the sector.
2. Supporting and developing IT systems, from basic customer support to advanced network
3. Qualifications are for learners just starting out in their chosen career path or are new to the subject area.
4. Contribute to the knowledge and understanding of the related areas within the ICT field.
5. Allow candidates to learn develop and practice the skill required for employment and career
progression within the sector.
6. To develop the ability of the candidates to be logical and creative in their problem solving
IVQ Certificate in IT Systems Support
There are 2 units in the qualification and learners must be successful in the assessments for both
- 102 Dismantle, assemble, install and maintain a Desktop computing system (PA only)
- 111 Fundamentals of computing systems and customer care (PA only)
On completion of this qualification, candidates may progress into to the following City & Guilds
- City & Guilds IVQ Diploma in IT Systems Support
Aim of the qualification
This qualification was developed to keep pace with the fast changing information technology sector and for candidates who
- Want to enter the IT market
- Want career progression within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry
- Want to have basic skills in IT Systems Support accredited
The aims of this qualification are to:
Meet the needs of candidates who work or want to work as systems support professionals in the ICT and other sectors
Allow candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career
progression in the sector
- Minimum 16 years old.
- All new students are required to register within a designated period. Late registration will not be considered.
- Must attend the class 90% and pass the practical test.
- 6 month to complete for certificate course
- 1 week four day(Monday-Thursday)
*arrangement under schedule
- Flexible Timetable!
- Installment Scheme Available!
- Can study & work simultaneously!
- Internationally recognized qualifications!
*The college reserves the right to make any appropriate changes