Diploma in Software Developer will help learners to explore areas in which they already have some basic knowledge and want to develop their skills
To achieve the qualification, learners must take 1core unit and 1 optional units.
Software Developer group of options, the qualification covers:
- Understand and write codeWrite and Design website
- Cross platform to design website and software
- Write software, testing software and find software’s bugs
- Design website or software according to customer’s request
- Cross Operating System to study
To achieve full certification, learners must complete two units, comprising one core and one optional units.
- 201Create designs and test software components (GOLA or paper and PA)
On completion of this qualification, candidates may progress into employment or to the
following City & Guilds qualifications:
- 035Designing and creating multi-page web sites (PA)
• TQUK Advanced Diploma in Software Developer
Aim of the qualification
This qualification was developed to keep pace with the fast changing information
technology sector and for candidates who want
- to install and support ICT systems
- career progression within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
The aims of this qualification are to:
- meet the needs of candidates who work or want to work as software developer
professionals in the ICT and other sectors
- allow candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment
and/or career progression in the sector
- Minimum form 5 students,(with 2 credit in SPM,must include Mathematics and
English) or with 1 year relevant working experience
- All new students are required to register within a designated period. Late registration
will not be considered.
- Must attend the class 90% and pass the practical test.
- 1 year(full course) to complete for diploma course
*arrangement under schedule
- Flexible Timetable!
- Installment Scheme Available!
- Can study & work simultaneously!
- Internationally recognized qualifications!
*The college reserves the right to make any appropriate changes