Diploma in IT Systems Support will help learners to explore areas in which they already have some basic knowledge and want to develop their skills.
To achieve the qualification, learners must take 1 core unit and 3 optional units.
At least 2 of these optional units must be at the level of the qualification and from the
Systems Support group of options, the qualification covers:
- maintaining equipment and systems
- customer care
- installing, configuring and maintaining hardware and software
- systems testing
- working to industry standard repair procedures.
IVQ Diploma in IT Systems Support
To achieve full certification, learners must complete four units, comprising one core and three optional units.
- 402 Customer support provision 2 (PA)
- 403 Install and configure ICT equipment and operating systems (PA)*
- 405 Testing ICT systems 2 (PA)
- 408 Install, configure and test ICT Networks (PA)
On completion of this qualification, candidates may progress into employment or to the
following City & Guilds qualifications:
- City & Guilds IVQ Advanced Diploma in IT Systems Support
Aim of the qualification
This qualification was developed to keep pace with the fast changing information
technology sector and for candidates who want
- to install and support ICT systems
- career progression within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
The aims of this qualification are to:
- meet the needs of candidates who work or want to work as systems support
professionals in the ICT and other sectors
- allow candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment
and/or career progression in the sector
- Minimum form 5 students,(with 2 credit in SPM) or with 1 year relevant working
- All new students are required to register within a designated period. Late registration
will not be considered.
- Must attend the class 90% and pass the practical test.
- 1 year(full course) to complete for diploma course
*arrangement under schedule
- Flexible Timetable!
- Installment Scheme Available!
- Can study & work simultaneously!
- Internationally recognized qualifications!
*The college reserves the right to make any appropriate changes