The City & Guilds International Vocational Qualifications in IT
Advanced Diploma is the next step after level 2, covering more complex work and helping to develop your supervisory abilities.
The achievement of this aim requires that the following general objectives of this qualification are met:
1. Learners want to expand their knowledge and experience.
2. Providing support to users, installing and maintaining computer systems, moving on to more complex work, and developing their supervisory abilities.
3. As an IT professional, you’re likely to be in a supervisory or management role and looking to advance further in your career.
4. Responsible for deciding which programs best meet the customer’s needs,
implementing the solution and making sure the systems run smoothly on a day-to-day basis
5. Broaden your achievements be involved in supervising others and taking on more complex work
IVQ Advanced Diploma in IT Systems Support
To achieve the qualification, learners must be successful in the assessment
for 5 units.
- 502 Customer support provision 3 ( PA )
- 506 ICT Systems and network management ( PA )
- 508 Develop ICT technical documentation and procedures (PA)
- 511 Implementing an ICT systems security policy ( PA )
- 522 Design and maintain ICT networks software components (PA)
Aim of the qualification
This qualification was developed to keep pace with the fast-changing information technology sector and for candidates who
- Want to install, maintain, develop and support ICT systems
- Career progression within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry
The aims of this qualification are to:
- Meet the needs of candidates who work or want to work as IT systems support professionals in the ICT and other sectors
- Allow candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and or career progression in the sector
- Minimum after diploma
- All new students are required to register within a designated period. Late registration will not be considered.
- Must attend the class 90% and pass the practical test
- 12 months to complete for advanced diploma course
*arrangement under schedule
- Flexible Timetable!
- Instalment Scheme Available!
- Can study & work simultaneously!
- Internationally recognized qualifications!
*The college reserves the right to make any appropriate changes